If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to be more efficient and save yourself some time. We value your time at Grants Ferry Family Dentistry, so here are some tips on how to make the most of your 6 month appointment!
- Complete previously planned treatment: At your last appointment, you may have been informed that you were in need of dental work, and somehow you just never got around to it. You know who you are! No matter what caused you to postpone it, let’s address it at your next cleaning appointment. Just let our team know a couple of days ahead of your appointment, and we’ll get you fixed up!
- Whiten your teeth: Studies show that the BEST time to whiten your teeth is after a professional cleaning. We’ve removed the plaque and tarter, and the teeth are vulnerable. They are basically BEGGING to be whitened! We have multiple options to fit your time and budget. You won’t regret it!
- “Botox, please!”: Did you know we offer Botox and dermal fillers at GFFD? If you’ve been doing it for years or you’ve just been thinking about it, let’s have the talk. It’s quick, virtually painless, and can take years off of your appearance. And no one has to know! 😉
- Straighten up: Having straight teeth doesn’t have to mean metal braces. Since introducing clear aligners to our practice, we have seen some amazing results in a matter of months. After a few snapshots and a simple scan of your teeth, we can give you an estimate of treatment time.
- Smile design: Have you been thinking about a smile makeover? Let me show you what that could look like! With some recent advances in software, we can create a virtual smile design and let you see how that would look on YOU! Pretty cool, right?
As you can see, there are multiple ways to maximize your biannual appointment. Let us know how we can help make the most of your time!